Google

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Let the Internet Teach You

One cold evening, you sit in front of your PC, exhausted from the day's work but for you, it is still too early to go to bed. TV is not your choice for you have watched too much and Playstation 3 to you seems to be a kid's toy. You are not ready for any nightclubs yet. Hell no. You won't stand the loud music and dancing yourself off till death. Your lover isn't coming over (too busy with work and school), leaving the PC your online companion at the moment.

You sit staring at your PC and ask "Mr., what do you have for me… and all of a sudden, you hear some android-like voice saying "I can teach you something new". "Hobby or something really serious?", you ask with that ironic look expecting an answer you have already prepared. "Both", the PC says "I mean any". "But I don't have a dime to pay", you say, almost getting up and the PC screams at you with an angry loud voice "Hey, did I ask for your money"? "Is it free then?" you ask in amazement as you find your way back to your seat. "I am connected to the Internet, aren't I"? There are lots of things you can learn on the Internet for free…?

Yes, your PC is correct. There are lots of free learning resources on the Internet, notes and software, on various fields of education. You can learn a lot for a hobby or go into a real profession.

You won't believe how much I have learned from the Internet. I have gathered very many online learning resources from various websites and I would like to share them with you. That is the essence of this blog.

Please make sure you visit this blog often. Each time you visit, you will be informed on the things one can possibly learn from the Internet and where to get the necessary notes, software or coaching.

Yours Truly,
Ferdinand Che.

No comments: